Italian Sausage and Pepper Pasta Salad
Published on May 2, 2015 | By Shuman Produce |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 12 oz. Farfalle pasta
- ¼ c. Olive oil, divided
- 1 RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, cut into chunks
- 2 Red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 Green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Package (19 oz.) Johnsonville® mild Italian sausage
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Gourmet Garden® Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp. salt
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° - medium-high heat.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse under cold water and transfer to a large bowl.
- Toss 1 Tbsp. oil, onion and bell peppers in a large zip top bag.
- Grill pepper mixture and sausage on each side until done, 8-10 minutes.
- Cut sausages diagonally into thin slices.
- Whisk together remaining oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, thyme and salt in a large bowl. Toss pasta, sausage and vegetables with dressing.