Homemade Vidalia Onion Salad Dressing
Trying to be more mindful of food additives and healthy eating? Making a delicious, homemade salad dressing is easier than you think! This simple Vidalia onion dressing is made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry and can be adjusted for taste. The zesty, tangy flavor is perfect for topping off your favorite salad.
- ½ large RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp creamy Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- Add onion, vinegar, sugar, mustard, pepper and salt to blender or food processor. Blend until well pureed.
- While running, add oil, a little at a time, through the hole in the top of the blender or food processor until dressing is creamy.
About 1 pint