Veggie Crunch Salad with Vidalia Onions
This simple salad filled with crunch veggies, sunflower seeds, soy nuts, and pita chips makes this dish perfect for a healthy, satisfying lunch. It's great for on the go or relaxing at home.
- 1 package romaine salad mix
- 2 avocados, peeled and cut into ½-inch slices
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 package soy nuts, roasted
- 1 cup baked pita chips, crumbled
- 1 RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 4 radishes, cut into ¼-inch slices
- Empty greens into a large salad bowl.
- Add seeds, nuts, radish slices and about half the dressing.
- Toss and serve onto four individual salad plates.
- Arrange slices from half an avocado with a few onion slices on each salad.
- Sprinkle top with pita chips.
- Add a drizzle of this Sweet Onion Salad Dressing, and toss salad to coat.