- Pre-heat oven to 425º F. In a small bowl, add olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and rub over pork tenderloin. Separately, toss broccoli, cauliflower, onions and mushrooms with olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Cover a cookie sheet pan with foil or parchment paper and lay out vegetables for roasting in a single layer. Set aside.
- Place the tenderloin on a shallow baking dish or cookie sheet.
- Roast pork for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155-160º F.
- When pork is half-way through cooking - about 15 minutes into the cooking process - put the vegetables in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes or until broccoli and cauliflower is tender but not mushy.
- Once tenderloin is done cooking, remove from oven and let sit for at least 5 minutes. Slice into pieces and serve with roasted vegetables on the side.
For more information on how to safely handle and prepare fresh pork, check out these tips from the USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service.