- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter, mustard, and seasonings.
- Do not pull the rolls apart, use a large serrated knife to slice the rolls in half, separating the tops from the bottoms. You may have to do one half at a time depending on the size of your knife.
- Place the bottom layer of rolls into the prepared baking pan.
- Layer half of the ham onto the rolls then layer the cheese over the ham and the caramelized sweet onions over the cheese. Top with the remaining ham slices and Place on the slider bun tops.
- Spread the butter mustard mixture all over the top of the sliders.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake covered ham and cheese sliders for 12 minutes. Then, remove the foil and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.
You can make this ahead of time! Once your sliders are prepared and buttered, cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
If you like this recipe, try pairing it with Chef Tune's Sweet Onion Rings!