Easy Baked Vidalia Onion
If your looking for an easy and simple side for you or guests, try our Easy Baked Vidalia Onion. This delicious baked Vidalia onion is the perfect side dish for your next dinner. With just 3 simple ingredients, you won't believe how easy and flavorful it is!
- 1 large RealSweet® Vidalia® onion
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Peel the onion, then cut off the top and bottom to make it sit flat.
- Using a peeler or melon baller, cut out a space in the center of the onion. Be careful not to break through the sides or bottom.
- Place the bouillon cube in the hollowed center and add a pat of butter on top.
- Wrap securely in foil and bake at 350°F (177°C) for 30-45 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve as a side dish with chicken, pork, beef or just about any meal.