- Preheat grill to 350 to 400°F (177 to 200°C); medium-high heat.
- Brush tenderloins with oil and rub with seasoning.
- Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Grill pork 10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 155°F (about 68°C).
- Remove from grill and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Combine salsa ingredients in a small bowl and gently toss.
- Spoon salsa over pork, and serve alongside brown rice or fresh salad if desired.
For more information on how to safely handle and prepare fresh pork, check out these tips from the USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service.
If you like this recipe, try our Honey Roasted Sweet Onion and Pear Grilled Cheese!