Caesar Steak & Vidalia® Onion Kabobs
- 1 lb. Boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 4 Small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Medium RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ c. non-creamy Caesar dressing
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook potatoes in microwave-safe dish with vented plastic wrap on high for 6 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Cut beef into 1¼-inch pieces. Combine beef, potatoes, bell pepper and onion in large bowl.
- Drizzle all but 2 Tbsp. of the dressing over the ingredients and toss to coat. Alternate beef & vegetable pieces, sliding them onto 8 metal skewers.
- Over medium-high heat, grill kabobs 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add salt & pepper to taste. Drizzle kabobs with remaining 2 Tbsp. of dressing and serve.