These shrimp fajitas are so easy to throw together for a quick and easy weeknight meal with little clean up. Shrimp, peppers and onions all cook at the same time on one sheet pan for a dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes. Top with your favorite fajita toppings like lettuce, tomatoes, salsa and guacamole!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 lb. peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2 rainbow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss shrimp, peppers, onions, olive oil, taco seasoning and lime juice in large bowl until well seasoned. Spread single layer on baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked and veggies are tender.
- Remove from oven and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve in tortillas with your favorite toppings.