Sautéed RealSweet® Vidalia® and To-Jo® Mushroom Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 RealSweet® Vidalia® Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Sliced White To-Jo® Mushrooms
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Baby Spinach
- ½ c. Red pepper, diced
- ½ Tbsp. Garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Balsamic vinaigrette, amount as desired
- Place Baby Spinach into a large serving bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook without stirring for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are red-brown on one side.
- Turn mushrooms and stir in onion, red pepper and garlic. Cook for 5 more minutes or until onions begin to soften.
- Remove the pan from heat and transfer the mixture to serving bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and scatter fresh chives on top.
- Drizzle the Balsamic Vinaigrette over the top of the salad.