Take your potatoes to the next level with roasted sweet onions, smoked paprika, and creamy blue cheese. This is the perfect side dish for any gathering!
Roasted Potatoes & Onions With Blue Cheese
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 1 1/2 lbs Little Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 RealSweet sweet onion, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges through the root
- 3 Tbsp (3/4 oz.) blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 Tbsp flat-leaf parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, two tablespoons of olive oil, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes.
- Add the onion wedges and the remaining one tablespoon of olive oil. Gently toss to coat.
- Transfer the potatoes and onions to the two baking sheets.
- Cook until the vegetables are turning brown and the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, rotating the baking sheets and flipping the onions halfway through, about 30 minutes total.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 45 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Dinner