RealSweet® Taco Soup
Published on May 2, 2015 | By Shuman Produce |
- 1½ Lbs. Ground beef
- 1 Medium RealSweet® sweet onion, chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) Can Diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (28 oz.) Can Diced tomatoes
- 1 (15.5 oz.) Can Kidney beans
- 1 (15.5 oz.) Can Black beans
- 2 (15.25 oz.) Cans Corn
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 (0.4 oz.) Ranch seasoning mix packets
- 1 Tbsp. Chili powder
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ tsp. Crushed red pepper
- ¼ tsp. Dried oregano
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- 1½ tsp. Ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ c. Sour cream
- Corn Chips
- In a large sauce pot over medium-high heat, add the olive oil, ground beef and onions. Brown the meat and onions and then drain.
- Return the meat and onions to the pot.
- Drain the liquid out of the canned beans and corn and add to the pot along with the remaining ingredients except the cheese and sour cream.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for one hour. Serve with corn chips, cheese and sour cream.