RealSweet® Seafood Dip
- 16 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Crab meat
- 2 Tbsp. RealSweet® sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. Hot sauce
- ¼ Walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Into a large bowl with the softened cream cheese, stir in crab meat, onion, horseradish, Wocestershire sauce and hot sauce.
- Spread the mixture into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Top with walnuts and paprika and bake for 25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.