These tasty Sausage Cheese Balls have only 5 ingredients are are ready to enjoy in only 35 minutes. Makes a great snack for parties.
RealSweet® Sausage Cheese Balls
- 2 lbs. Uncooked sausage
- 1½ c. All-purpose baking biscuit mix
- 16 oz. (or 4 cups Shredded) Sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ c. Finely chopped RealSweet® sweet onion
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a large bowl, add shredded cheese and all other ingredients and mix well.
- Form the mixture into 1” balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake the sausage cheese balls until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.