Give classic potato salad a RealSweet makeover with sweet onions and bacon! This dish is sure to be a hit at your next family gathering, cookout or potluck.
RealSweet® Potato Salad with Bacon
- 2 lbs. Small red potatoes
- ½ c. RealSweet Vidalia onion, chopped
- 6-8 Slices bacon
- 1 c. Ranch salad dressing
- ½ c. Sour cream
- ½ c. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dry mustard
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Parsley, for garnish
- Cut red potatoes into quarters and cook in boiling salted water for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender. Drain well.
- Cook bacon until crispy and crumble.
- In a large bowl, combine ranch salad dressing, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add potatoes, bacon, onion, dry mustard and salt & pepper to taste.
- Add parsley to garnish.