RealSweet® Creamy Chicken Pockets
Published on May 2, 2015 | By Shuman Produce |
- 1 c. Chicken, shredded or diced
- 1 Medium RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh rosemary
- ½ c. Cream cheese
- 1 Pkg. Refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 Tbsp. Chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400° F and bake chicken for 20 minutes if boneless, 45 minutes if bone-in.
- Remove chicken from oven and shred or dice as desired.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan and sautee diced onion and garlic. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Add chicken, rosemary and stir in chicken broth.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken broth is reduced.
- Stir in cream cheese and cook for 2 minutes.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and lay our crescent roll dough in sections on the sheet.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto the wide end of a crescent roll triangle, bundle the ends of the dough together and roll up.
- Pinch any open seams shut.
- Arrange the pockets on the cookie sheet and bake according to crescent roll directions, approximately 15 minutes or until the rolls are nicely browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.