This simple, veggie-packed pasta dish is ready in just 30 minutes for a quick and easy weeknight dinner! Filled with chicken, broccoli, carrots, onions and tomatoes, this pasta is topped with a little lemon juice, olive oil and Parmesan cheese for a dish the whole family will be asking for again.
RealSweet® Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- ½ RealSweet® sweet onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- 12 oz. bowtie pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Return skillet to heat. Add 1 Tbsp. oil, broccoli, garlic, carrot and onions. Cook 10 minutes, or until veggies are tender-crisp.
- Stir in chicken, tomatoes and salt. Cook 3 minutes, or until chicken is heated and tomatoes soften.
- Stir in cooked pasta and lemon juice. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Servings : 6
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Dinner