Pork and Onions Italiano
Published on May 20, 2015 | By Shuman Produce |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 1¼ lbs. Pork loin sirloin chops or pork shoulder blade steaks
- 2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 Tbs. Olive oil
- 1 Large RealSweet® onion, cut into narrow wedges
- 1 can (14 oz.) Italian recipe stewed tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (9 ounces) Fresh linguini pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh or dried Italian herbs, as desired
- Trim the meat from bones and fat and cut into small cubes, then dust with cumin and oregano.
- Heat oil in a skillet, add onion and pork and sauté over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and heat.
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Serve pork and onions over linguine.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and herbs.
- Servings : 1
- Ready in : 40 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Dinner