Oven-Roasted Realsweet® Red Onions
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 Large RealSweet® red onion
- 1 tsp. Dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Tbs. Olive oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, finely chopped
- Cut off the top and bottom of the onion to allow it to sit flat, but leave the outer peel on the onion.
- Mix the oil, garlic, rosemary salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- . Toss the onion with the mixture and place it in a small baking dish.
- Bake at 450° F for 35 minutes or until soft and brown.