Easy Three-Cheese Fondue
- ¼ c. RealSweet® sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. All-purpose flour
- ¾ c. Milk
- 2 c. (8 oz.) Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, cut into cubes
- ½ c. Blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ tsp. Ground red pepper
- ½ tsp. Hot pepper sauce
- Bread for dipping
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker or crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2½ hours, stirring only once or twice, until cheese is melted and smooth.
- Increase heat to high and cook 1 to 1½ hours until heated through.
- Serve with bread.