Easy Cheesy Tomato & Onion Sandwiches
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 4 Slices Whole wheat bread
- 1 oz. Sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 oz. Sliced provolone cheese
- 1 Small tomato, washed, dried & sliced
- 1 RealSweet® sweet onion, thinly sliced
- ½ Avocado, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place the bread butter side down in the skillet and add cheddar cheese, tomato, avocado and onion slices and provolone cheese. Be sure to place the tomato, onion and avocado slices in between the slices of cheese to keep the juices contained.
- Place bread on top with butter side up.
- Grill until lightly browned. Flip over and continue cooking until the cheese is melted.