Beef Kabobs with RealSweet® Red Onions
Published on April 24, 2015 | By Shuman Produce |
- 1 lb. Boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch thick pieces
- 1 Medium red or yellow bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 Medium green bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 Medium RealSweet® red onion, cut into pieces
- ½ c. Italian dressing
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Combine beef, bell peppers and onion in large bowl.
- Drizzle all but 2 Tbsp. of the dressing over the ingredients and toss to coat.
- Alternate beef & vegetable pieces, sliding them onto 8 metal skewers.
- Over medium-high heat, grill kabobs 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add salt & pepper to taste. Drizzle kabobs with remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing and serve.