RealSweet® Baked Vidalia Onion
- 1 Large RealSweet® Vidalia Onion
- 1 Cube Beef Bullion
- 1 Tbs. Butter
- Peel the Vidalia Onion, then cut off the top and bottom to make it sit flat.
- Using a peeler or melon baller, cut out a space in the center of the onion. Be careful not to break through the sides or bottom.
- Place the bouillon cube - we recommend beef boullion - in the hollowed center and add a pat of butter on top.
- Wrap securely in foil and bake at 350° F for 30-45 minutes or until tender.
- Serve the Baked Vidalia Onion as a side dish with chicken, pork, beef or just about any meal.