Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays, and may be yours, too! Make this Thanksgiving one to remember with dishes full of flavor and sweet onions. From a twist on the classic stuffing to savory sweet onion cornbread, this menu has you covered for the big day.
- Keep pre-meal hunger at bay with a light and refreshing salsa. True to its name, this recipe is Not Your Mama’s Salsa – there’s heat, sweet and a new balance of flavors.
- For a soup course, give this Potato and Sweet Onion number a try. Warm and comforting, it really showcases that sweet onion flavor that we love.
- Try your hand at a unique take on stuffing with Balsamic Chicken & Stuffing Muffins. Like the crispy bits of stuffing at the edge of the pan? This is the perfect recipe for you!
- Bacon-Roasted Turkey with Sweet Onion Gravy will be the star of the show. Sweet onions take the gravy flavor to the next level to complement this Thanksgiving main dish.
- Sweet onions elevate the sweet potato flavor of Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Onions for a simple and delicious side dish.
- It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without some cornbread on the side! Our take on Sweet Onion Cornbread is sure to satisfy your friends and family.
- Cranberry-Onion Jam…cranberries may or may not be your favorite, but this spin on a Thanksgiving tradition is sure to catch the attention of your curious family members.
- Don’t forget the pie! Pumpkin, pecan or apple pie are all great choices to complement this menu.