Christmas and New Years are a great time to show your family and loved ones how much you care – by giving the gift of food! Check out these great recipes for treats to give as gifts and use RealSweet® sweet onions for the best onion taste during the holiday season and all year round.
- Tis the season – for Sausage Balls! Try our version of this southern favorite to pass around to guests at New Years or pack into a tin for a holiday gift.
- Feta, onion and rosemary are delectable. Wrap these Savoury Muffins up individually for a memorable gift, or pack them warm into a basket to be the one item your friends won’t soon forget at the Christmas party.
- This Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam packs so much flavor that it should come with a warning label. Pack it up for guests to take home as a party favor at your holiday get together.
- Looking for a hostess gift? Surprise them with a savory twist on an old favorite. We like this Caramelized Onion and Spinach Olive Oil Quick Bread for a change.
- Create a gift set with fondue sticks, our Easy Three Cheese Fondue and dippers, like the caramelized onion and spinach bread (cubed) or crudités.
- Nothing warms the soul like chicken soup, and we love this Better Homes and Gardens Chicken Noodle Vegetable Soup on how to dress it up and give it out during the holidays for an easy, comforting meal.