It’s summertime and that means it’s grilling time! Whether you’re new to grilling or need inspiration, we’re giving you a RealSweet® Guide to Grilling. Before firing up your gas or charcoal grill, scrub the grill using baking soda and a damp brush (be sure to check manufacturer’s instructions), then rinse clean. Season your grill with olive or cooking oil and fire up one of these RealSweet® summer recipes!
- RealSweet® Vidalia®, Pepper and Sausage Kabobs – These RealSweet® Vidalia® kabobs are sure-fire way of getting the whole family around the dinner table and eating their veggies too!
- All American Burger with Grilled Vidalia® Onions – Barbecues don’t get more classic than burgers, but they are more delicious with grilled RealSweet® Vidalia® onions!
- Johnsonville Griller Hot Tub with Vidalia® Onions – Turn your basic aluminum foil deep-dish tray into a “Hot Tub Griller!”
- Grilled Vidalia® Onion, Goat Cheese and Arugula Flatbread Pizza – Pizza night just got more sophisticated with Grilled Vidalia® onions, creamy goat cheese and peppery arugula!
- Grilled Chicken, Tomato and RealSweet® Vidalia® Salad – For a dish that’s full of veggies and flavor, look no further than a grilled chicken salad – with grilled RealSweet® Vidalia® onions, of course!
For more summer grilling recipes, check out our Grilling for the Win pinboard!