Football season is here! In the heat of the game, you must be prepared for whatever comes next, which for most of us on the sidelines is hunger. These appetizers are guaranteed to satisfy your guests’ appetites long after the final whistle is blown!
- Sweet Onion Salsa: RealSweet sweet onions are the only option for this classic crowd favorite. This recipe for homemade salsa is one you might want to keep to yourself!
- Roasted Tomato & Sweet Onion Dip: This super dip is best described as heavenly cheesy goodness that pairs perfectly with veggies or bread! You wont’ be hungry after this dish – trust us, it’s filling!
- French Onion Dip: No big game get-together is complete without a tasty dip! Chips, pretzels and carrots don’t stand a chance with this laying around.
- Guacamole: Creamy, chunky, or anything in between, guacamole with RealSweet sweet onions is an easy, go-to dip for any party.
- Crispy Baked BBQ Onion Rings: Call an audible on traditional onion rings with BBQ sauce, which adds TONS of flavor and is a great twist on this American classic dish. Your guests are going to beg for this game day recipe!
- Chicken Sausage, Sweet Onion, & Fennel Pizza: What goes better together than pizza and football? Flatbread pizza! This dish never lasts long, and you’ll look like a master chef when you pull this savory pie out of the oven.
- Stuffed Mushrooms: Bacon, blue cheese, and onions all come together for a mouthful of heaven. They also look great on a cute serving platter too!
- Open-Face Veggie Sandwich: Caramelized onions are always delicious. Put them with colorful veggies on ciabatta bread and the result is a beautiful presentation for any gathering.
Hungry for more? Check out our Game Day Fare pinboard!