Fall is a wonderful time of year; it conjures up images of flannel, blankets, bonfires and get-togethers with friends and family. As the weather cools down, let the stove heat up with these delicious recipes, sure to be a hit at your next fall gathering.
- Pass around slices of this Caramelized Onion Flatbread, made with premade pizza dough from your local grocery store.
- This Fall Pumpkin Salsa is a different take on a perennial favorite, bringing the flavors of fall to your tailgate or family get together.
- Nothing’s heartier than a warm casserole, and we love this Buffalo Chicken version that combines all the flavors of Buffalo wings into a one dish.
- Francine’s Sweet Onion Jam paired with RealSweet Sweet Onion Patties have a sweet and salty combo party guests will love.
- What could be more comforting than delicious, caramelized sweet onions in a satisfying mac and cheese dish? If you figure it out, let us know. Meanwhile, we’ll be making this Sweet Onion Mac & Cheese.
- Sandwiches are great tailgate or party food. Keep bellies full with these Smoky Brisket Sandwiches.