They say that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so show a dad in your life just how much he is appreciated with these Father’s Day recipes! Make it a family affair by having the kids help wash produce, tear lettuce, stir mixtures and be kitchen helpers.
- Veggie Frittata: This hearty, veggie and onion-filled egg dish is perfect for vegetarians, veggie-lovers and healthy eaters.
- Caramelized RealSweet® Onion Tart: For a hearty, savory and buttery start to the day, look no further than our Caramelized RealSweet® Onion Tart! Serve with fresh fruit.
- Vidalia Onion Bacon Pie: For the dad who can’t get enough bacon, serve Vidalia Onion Bacon Pie using RealSweet® Vidalia® onions!
- Teriyaki Steak & Veggies: This dish gives all the satisfaction of a juicy, meaty meal with the added benefit of healthy veggies and savory Vidalia onions.
- RealSweet® Chicken, Garlic and Tomatoes: Caramelized onions and an herb-filled broth create a chicken dish that’s bursting with flavor! Serve with brown rice and broccoli.
- Rosemary Pork Tenderloin & Roasted Veggies: Comfort food at its best! Savory pork tenderloin is paired with mashed potatoes and roasted veggies, which are sweeter after caramelizing in the oven.
- Garden Shrimp Scampi: This healthy take on the classic is a great match for those wanting a lighter meal or seafood-loving dads.
- Chef & The Fat Man’s Squash Casserole: Summer squash and Vidalia® onions are seasonal favorites! The two comes together in a rich casserole topped with crunchy cracker crumbs and salty cheese.
- Sausage Cheese Balls: This recipe is savory, cheesy, hearty with sausage meat and simple to make!
- Steakhouse-Style Bloomin’ Vidalia® Onion: Save the money and make your own crunchy, bloomin’ Vidalia® onion to dip and snack on!
Find even more tasty, Dad-approved Father’s Day recipes on our Pinterest boards. Happy Father’s Day!