This delicious Vidalia Onion Dip takes less than 20 minutes to make and features fresh sweet onion.
All-American Vidalia Onion Dip
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ½ Tbs. Butter
- 1 c. RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz. Sour cream
- ½ c. Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 1 container NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tomatoes
- In a medium skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat until melted.
- Add onion and cook, stirring frequently for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Remove the onion from the heat, stir in Worcestershire sauce and let cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine onion mixture, sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and cream cheese.
- Mix until blended and refrigerate at least one hour before serving to allow flavors to blend.
- Enjoy Vidalia Onion Dip with your favorite chips or crackers or even NatureSweet® Cherubs®.