This summer salsa will make your next picnic or holiday party one for the books.
Not Your Mama’s Mango Salsa
Published on October 18, 2016 | By Susannah Lanier |
- Prep Time
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, diced
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 ripe mangos, cubed then diced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- ½ medium RealSweet sweet onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1 poblano-ancho hot pepper, diced (if desired for heat)
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Combine the mangos, red bell pepper, hot peppers, onions, cilantro, and jalapeño pepper in a bowl.
- Add the lime juice and lemon juice, and toss well.
- Add avocado last (as not to bruise). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to let all the flavors meld. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Servings : 10