One sure-fire way to make certain all your guests get a piping hot, juicy Johnsonville Griller is to create a simple brat hot tub.
Johnsonville Griller Hot Tub with Vidalia® Onions
Published on April 19, 2017 | By Shuman Produce |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 large 11 x 9 x 2 3/8 inch aluminum foil baking pan
- 2 - 3 cans (12 oz.) beer
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, sliced
- 1 package (24oz.) Johnsonville® Grillers, frozen
- Put the pan right on the grill, being careful not to singe your knuckle hair.
- Pour in the beer, and add the butter and RealSweet® Vidalia® onions.
- Grill your frozen Johnsonville Grillers to browned perfection or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees °F.
- Serve immediately to your hungry guests and place any remaining Grillers into the steaming hot tub.
- When folks are ready for seconds or thirds--or when stragglers show up late - grab a Johnsonville Griller out of the hot tub and enjoy!
- Servings : 6
- Ready in : 25 Minutes