This light, Veggie Tortellini Soup is ready in only 30 minutes, so it’s perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. Leftovers make for the perfect hearty lunch. Photography by Christine Pittman in partnership with Produce for Kids.
30-Minute Veggie Tortellini Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Celery ribs, chopped
- 1 RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, chopped
- 2 c. Carrots, chopped
- 2 Cans (48 oz) low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 Can (14.5 oz) low sodium diced tomoatoes
- 1 head Escarole, roughly chopped
- 2 c. Green beans
- 1 c. Frozen sweet corn
- 1 Package dry tortellini
- ¼ c. Grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Add garlic, celery, onion, carrots and cook 5-10 minutes, until tender.
- Increase heat to high; add broth, tomatoes, escarole, green beans and corn. Bring to a simmer and add tortellini. Reduce heat and simmer 9-10 minutes, or until tortellini is cooked. Top your veggie soup with 1½ teaspoons of Parmesan cheese.