January 13 marks National Gluten Free Day. Whether you avoid gluten for medical necessity or are seeking ways to change up your eats, we’ve rounded up gluten free recipes that will leave you feeling satisfied. Be sure to check ingredients with the manufacturer of any packaged products if you’re on a medically necessary gluten free diet to avoid cross contamination.
- Ditch the wheat-based pie crust in this Brussels, Sausage and Bacon Quiche recipe by using sweet potatoes for a naturally gluten free and veggie-packed breakfast.
- Make Realsweet® Chicken, Tomatoes and Garlic, bursting with flavor thanks to sweet onions, fresh herbs and garlic. Serve with gluten free bread or baked sweet potatoes.
- Afraid you’ll have to give up the classics? Fear no more: This Gluten Free Chicken and Dumplings recipe spares the gluten but none of the classic winter taste.
- Takeout can be delicious, but it can also be laden with gluten, between the soy sauce, noodles and thickeners. Make your own tasty version with Vegan Singapore Noodles.
- For a healthy, south-of-the-border burger experience, look no further than these Green Chile Turkey Burgers. With just seven ingredients, they’re easy too!
- Those looking for comfort food need look no further than The Best Meat Lasagna that substitutes brown rice noodles for the traditional wheat.
- If you’re not a fan of gluten free pasta, fear not: spaghetti squash fills the role of noodles in Simple Beef-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash from our friends at Produce for Kids.
- For a savory dish that’s perfect for brunches, pot lucks and large gatherings, make a Gluten Free French Onion Tart.